Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Livin' Livestock, Home of Cows, Sheep, and Horses!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Villager
Andy

Livin' Livestock, Home of Cows, Sheep, and Horses! Empty
PostSubject: Livin' Livestock, Home of Cows, Sheep, and Horses!   Livin' Livestock, Home of Cows, Sheep, and Horses! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Livin' Livestock, Home of Cows, Sheep, and Horses! My_sto11

Welcome to Livin' Livestock! Here, we sell livestock, and supplies you need for them!

Livestock Prices!

Cow...A black and white cow............................................................................5,500G
Cow How now, brown cow?...............................................................................5,500G
Cow Twinkle, twinkle, little starry cow................................................................5,500G

Sheep...A wooly sheep.....................................................................................5,000G

Horses...Choose Brown, Black, White, or Gray Color...........................................2,000G

Tool Prices

Brush...Brush your animals, make them happy and clean!...................................950G

Milker...Milk your cows, it's the only way to get milk!...........................................1,500G

Clippers...Clip your sheep's wool!......................................................................1,000G

Bell... This bell will call your cow's and sheep to you!.............................................200G

Cow Medicine ...This can cure your cow of ANY disease........................................1,500G

Sheep Medicine...This can cure your sheep of ANY disease...............................1,500G

Saddle...Safety for horse riding.......................................................................500G

Fodder...This is what you feed your animals.....................................................20G per piece **First 50 Fodder you buy is FREE**

Delivery

I will deliver your livestock to you within 3 days. Why? This is simply because I need to prepare the livestock. You wouldn't want them to be grumpy would you?

Tools are delivered within a day.

Hours of Business-

Monday to Saturday- 3pm to 7pm

Closed Sunday.

Please leave a message with your order, and I will get to it, as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down

Livin' Livestock, Home of Cows, Sheep, and Horses!
Page 1 of 1