Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

visits to Yume's house...

Go down 
+8
Sam
Lixiss
Andy
Lexiria
Pepi
Dougy
Kathryn
Lunatia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

visits to Yume's house... Empty
PostSubject: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:04 am

hi Yume....!!!
hows u doing??
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Hello! Wanna chat? I'm pretty bored...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Well either Yume and Lunatia don't come Sad

(Lunatia cause of her exam)
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:58 am

hmm, yea...
sorry...
i wish if i still have the internet connection at least...
so i can online early in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 am

Hi Yume!! I would loove to see your experiments ^w^
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:25 am

suddenly pops out from behind Lunatia

You know, being Yume's neighbour, I very rarely see her leave her house...too rarely. I always assume she may be busy, but how busy can a scientist be?

She peers curiously at the door at the very beck of the room, the one that says "KEEP OUT. AUTHORISED PERSONNEL ONLY"

I've always wondered what she could be working on. Has she ever told any of you? No?

Now she bore a mischievously curious expression upon her face.
Shall we find out? She's not here now. This could be our one and only chance.

She walks towards the door and places her hand on the knob, then looks around the room for approval.
Well?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:49 am

Enters through the front door

Well, she is a scientist. Who knows what dangerous stuff is in there?
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:18 pm

and lexi, i think u should be to curious...
it might bring sth bad to u...

better wait, until she decided to show us...
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:01 am

If! If she decides to show us. If there really is something dangerous in there, don't you think that we have a right to know too...as fellow residents of this town. If there's nothing, then she wouldn't mind, would she?
Come one, just a peep, then we'll all be out of here like lnothing happened. No harm done.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:07 am

i....dont...know....
you r right...
we need to check it...
but...it wrong to peep sb' else property..

then u do it 1st!!
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:48 am

Yay!! I want to see too!! bounce I support you Lexiria!!
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:35 am

So it is decided!

Lexiria turns her attention back to the door and carefully turns the knob, afraid of making any sound. The knob clicks. It is not locked. She pushes it open very slowly, feet ready to run if anything scary jumps out from the darkness behind the door. Nothing came. She looks back and sees Pepi nodding her encouragement, so she steps into the darkness. Running her hand across the wall of the room she finds something that feels like a light switch. She flicks it on, and what she saw was utterly shocking.
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:58 am

Ooooh!! what is it? what is it?? I'm so anxious!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:51 am

(I was hoping would have an idea because mine are usually...well, wacky.)

Bright fluorescent lights flicker to life and the room was lit,revealing it's shady occupants. Little eyes peered from behind glass tanks. They belong to several creatures scurrying within the confined space. Lexiria led the way, exploring further into the room. Huge tables supported the specimens, taking up most of the space.
There are a lot of tanks, though not all of them are occupied. One particularly large tank holds a couple of toads and a miniature pond. Another one holds several lizards snoozing on a dead branch. All are pretty ordinary things you'd find in a regular lab.

On the next table, however, was the one that grabbed Lexiria's attention. The glass tank sitting on it were huge, unlike the others
, but that wasn't the thing that made it stood out. What did was the things inside it. White lab rats are sitting on miniature stools sipping tea out of tiny ceramic cups on a proportianally sized table. One of them wore glasses and had a walking stick.
"Cheep!" it said.

Last edited by Lexiria on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:07 am

[Oooh, sorry I thougth you had your own idea so I didn't wanted to interrupt XD then... I'll continue!!]

The little white lab rats acted like humans, specially the one that was wearing glasses... they looked a lot like humans... maybe too much. They started to make some noises and it almost sounded like... they were talking!!
Lexiria walked closer to the tank and Pepi followed her. They both tried to understand what the little rats were trying to say but in that moment Pepi tripped with a jar that was holding a weird liquid. It broke and fell all over her and magically... in just a second... where Pepi used to be, there was a white lab rat staring at Lexiria's scared face...

"Cheep!!" it said "What happened to me?"
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:34 am

(urmm, lexi u forgot to put italics on)

kyaa~~
scream in silent

wats ..tat....??
it can talks human language...
hiding behind lexi's back and peeping back to tat white lab rats every few seconds
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:36 am

(fixed it)
Lexiria is beyond shocked now. She's totally freaked out.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Pepi!!!!

Lexiria picks Pepi up in her palms and tries to understand the little mouse's frantic squeaking.

What? What are you saying? I don't speak Mouse.

Pepi hurls pink paw at a direction. Lexira follows her guide and sees that she's pointing at a piece of cheese on a wall-mounted shelf.

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:43 am

u mean u dont understand wat it said...??
i can understand them..
is tat mean.....i'm a mouse??

NOOOOOOOOO...!!!!

walks backwards until knock the wall and unintentionally turn off the light
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 am

"I am hungry ToT" said Pepi the rat "I just had chocolate cake with extra choco, chips, pepperoni pizza, tea, grape juice, cookies and an apple to eat this morning!!"

The little rat sees the shocked faces of Lexiria and Luna and realizes they can't understand her. Then she hears other voices that she hadn't heard in the lab before... and they were coming from the tank!! The white mouse tries to speak to her friends while waving her hands to make em know that the other rats can help em solve the mystery and return her body to normal but just when they were starting to understand the door opens slowly... leaving Luna and Lexiria eaving them completely uncovered...
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 am

Oh no Luna! You must have some of that weird liquid splashed on to you too! We must quickly find a cure for this before more peopl sees!!!

Seeing the opening door, Lexiria grabs Luna and Pepi and ducks under the table.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:00 am

follow lexi ducked under the table
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:09 am

(and now we're stuck...just have to wait till someone else posts here and resume our storyline)
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:15 am

(dont ask me to do tat...
my english is not tat good compared to u guys to deribe the action,story,etc,etc)
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:31 am

(That is why you must practice)
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:35 am

(still, i cant beat u guys who have english as a 1st language)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visits to Yume's house...   visits to Yume's house... Empty

Back to top Go down

visits to Yume's house...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next