Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

continuation from the presentation of pepi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

continuation from the presentation of pepi Empty
PostSubject: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:20 am

cool....germanny huh??
i have a classmate which was an exchange student to there...
i can tell it would be so cool...
the language are so different and just sounds very different from any other language
unique to be precise, like french
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:32 am

I also wanted to study french but since I'm studying biology I was told that it's better to learn german... and the university has more student exchange programmes with germany than with france so... I just decided, I still have to wait for the next semester to register for german class
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:29 am

cool, u guys actually have german classes and exchange programme
i want to try too...
maybe to japan??hehe, how i wish...

you have a ferret for you pet??thats so cute...
i never had a pet(i do pair of goldfish and died in 2 weeks)

ps:we are not allowed to chat in the presentation anymore except welcoming sentences etc
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:28 am

Yeah, japan would be nice!! In the university there's an exchange programme with the university of osaka but I dunno japanese XD and it's too difficult!! My sister is studying that language so seeing her makes me lazy... XD

Yeah, my pet is a ferret and he's quite spoiled so he's really mischevious XD I already have 3 years with him Razz I also have a turtle but that one doesn't have a name... even when I have had her for a year or so >.>
Back to top Go down
Alice
New Villager
Alice

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm studying Japanese. I think it's not that complicated... I'm in the USA. The hardest part is the kanji.
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:26 pm

i find too.
i know all the hiragana and katakana........almost
but i think i know them all, i'm just not sure 'cause of the mix, like U with the other letter to make Va Vi Ve Vo and all....

BUT MAN I HATE THE KANJI! 1945 !!!
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Alice
New Villager
Alice

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Yeah, the kanji's hard... <__<

I just started lessons a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:00 pm

me a long time, but i'm not very patient, so......xD
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:45 am

I'm too lazy XD japanese seems so difficult to me... specially the kanjis!! the writting is the difficult part cuz listening and speaking it is easier, specially when you get used cuz of the anime hehehe
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:36 am

i find the writing so easy!
what disturb me is the on'yumi and kun'yumi (don't know if it's like that we say that in english)
I FIND THAT SO.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 pm

I dunno what you're talking about XD what's on'yumi and kun'yumi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: continuation from the presentation of pepi   continuation from the presentation of pepi Empty

Back to top Go down

continuation from the presentation of pepi
Page 1 of 1