Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Villager
Andy

Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 am

We head to the mountains. Once we get there, we can easily get back to town.
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:42 am

Okay! That's better than doing nothing and waiting to get rescued, I guess.
Let's go.

So they continued in the direction of the mountain. Meanwhile, behind the mountain, half of the sun has disappeared into the horizon. And it's getting darker.

*my feet hurts. I went through a ton of trouble getting thi wood. I'm going to charge extra extra high for anything I make out of it*
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:43 am

I'm quite lazy... I'll wait you here Razz
What if we walk to the opposite direction to the mountains?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:46 am

What Cliff? You're waiting here for us?

Opposite from the mountains? That's gonna get us MORE lost
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:46 am

frowns
We're not coming back to get you, you know...
I don't know what lies in the opposite direction of the mountain.
But I do know that if we can find the mountain, we can find the road leading from it to the village.
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:47 am

Maybe the Goddess's Spring is in the opposite direction of the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:52 am

But usually towns are in the other direction of the mountain... oh well... I'll take a nap XD
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:02 am

Cliff!!!I will take you back with us if I have to drag you all the way through the forest.

Cliff snores on

hmph...fine, i guess we'l have to make it on our own.
C'mon Andy, let's find that road.
Now, which way is the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:03 am

1 miles east.
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:06 am

jaw drops
1 mile?!
Let's just keep going and not think about how very far...far...far away it is...
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:07 am

Yeah. We should get there quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:07 am

After a long hour blundering around in the dark, they reached a rocky surface.
This must be the foot of the Mountain. But where is the road?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:10 am

Right there. Points at a light Thats Harvest Goddess's Pond
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 am

OMG!!! We made it!!! We made it out alive!!

jumps around in joy, and hugs Andy (she's just really happy).

If it weren't for you, I'd still be lost in there, with no choice but to wait till someone comes.
Now...for dinner...
turns to Lunatia's house
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 am

Laughs

No problem. It was fun! Was this like a heart event of something? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:17 am

Yeah, but we should try not to get lost again.
I'm promised a dinner at Lunatia's house.
I guess I'll see you around.
Thanks again, Andy!
waves goodbye
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:18 am

Waves goodbye

See ya!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:21 am

rush to the forest and trying to find lexiria after seen a note left by her in front of my door...

wacksss.....!!!
i'm late...!!!
i shouldnt have gone to town just now
(its real, i went to town and missed the event)

LEXI WHERE ARE YOU????
LEXI....
LEXI..
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:08 am

Lunatia shivered as she realised that Lexi is nowhere to be found, and now...she's lost!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:05 am

OMG...
starts to panicked....and heard sounds of the animal' howling

i cant find lexi...
and now i think i'm lost....
its already very late...
and i dont think my torch light will be able to stay until few more hours....
shivered...with cold sweat

LEXI....!!!
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 am

(this is getting very confusing. I swear, this is the last time I'm making a Random Event. I know how to make it even more confusing! I'll bring Dougy here!)
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Wakes up huh? where am I? sees a girl walking by herself Hey Lexiria!! You still here?? grabs another girl that IT'S NOT Lexiria oopss... sorry, I confused you with someone else!! Are you lost too? Maybe we should find a way to get out of here... it's getting really dark and scary >.<
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:41 am

And so, Cliff had stumbled upon Lunatia! After a while trying to find their own way out they heard voices calling Lunatia's name. "Dougy?" cried Lunatia. Indeed, It was Dougy (and Lexiria too) come to find them(actually just Lunatia because we forgot about Cliff, hehe)
"Dougy!" exclaimed Lunatia when she saw the figure emerging from the trees.
"Lunatia!" the familiar voice replied.
"Dougy!" shouted Lunatia again, and she bagan to run towards the figure. He did the same. They both ran to each other(slow motion), arms open wide. In the background "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton began to play.
"Lunatia?" They met and hugged each other."Do you hear that?"
"Yeah, it seems to be coming from that direction." She pointed behind the trees.
Dougy shined his flashlight at the direction of her hand. Where the light fell, it revealed first a tape player spouting out the song, and Lexiria holding a video camera, which she quickly tried (unsuccessfully) to hide.

Sorry.

And so, this really random event ended well, with no casualties whatsoever. And we did NOT forget Cliff.
[No Unicorns or wild grapes were harmed in the making of this promo]

THE END (finally..............)
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Hahaha you forgot me!! well, that's ok, finnally I got out of that forest... next time I want to go there I will bring Pepi along, I think she knows survival basics and things like that XD
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:10 am

I said I did NOT forget you, you're still there...somewhere...just...standing...and breathing, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!   Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Event: Lexiria's Lost!!! and also Random Event part 2: Now Lunatia is lost too!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next