Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bar supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Howdy! I'm the new bartender and I was wondering if I could buy some wine for the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Regan had been sitting at the counter of her shop, fingers thumping idly on the oak surface. Today had been a long one, while it hadn't been altogether hot it wasn't exactly pleasant to be outside either. It had taken her hours to get all of the watering for her vines done and they were about due for another soak. She lifted her head up just in time to see her first customer come through the door. "Certainly," she responded to the other woman's inquiry as she rose from her position and walked over to the cellar door. "Which bar do you own?"
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Well, the only one in town...Red Moon. I need about 10 half liter bottles.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 am

"Oh... right," Regan turned away from Kathryn to face the cellar door. She dug into her pocket before pulling out a small silver key. Despite its age it slid carefully into the lock and turned the tumblers without any resistance. "I do have a crate ready for shipment as we speak. If you'll wait just a moment I'll bring it upstairs." Without waiting for a response she began her descent. She returned a minute later with a rather cumbersome crate in her arms. "The prices are listed on the sign next to the cashier. If you can't pay all of it now I can set up a tab for you. Since we'll probably be doing a lot of business in the future it probably wouldn't hurt to set up one anyway. "
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:43 am

Okay! How much should be on the tab?
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 am

Regan put the crate on the ground and wiped the sweat off her brow. "I guess that would depend on how much wine you expect to sell every week, or how much profit you make between now and the next time you need to restock." Regan's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, she was never overly found of working with numbers. "You just opened your bar recently, right? How about you just buy however much wine you can afford now and we'll work out a tab based on how much business you get later."
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:07 am

Well, most people around here order beer...but I guess if I advertise my wine more, then I can sell a lot. How bout I put....2,200g on there. It should last me a while, and if I need more, I'll put more on there. If I don't make hardly any business (with the wine) can I take some money off? I will need to continue to restock it, but if it's not making that much money I shouldn't just be keeping all of it there.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Regan shrugged, "I don't see how that's a problem. Feel free to put as much money as you want on your tab and I'll simply subtract from it whenever you come to place an order. Just let me know a little ahead of time if you want to take money off or your tab, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

Bar supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar supplies   Bar supplies EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Ok, thanks!
Picks up crate and heaves it to the front door
Thanks again! I'll see you later!
Leaves
Back to top Go down