Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] Empty
PostSubject: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Dougy enter the Inn like a tornado and yell

PEPI, I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE FOR YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!
>=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D >=D

The Thing I very Hate : Grass

Lunatia : Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] Heart_14

Last edited by Dougy on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Huh? but I already did a topic about the adoption XD
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm

I know, but you have the 3 days of thing.....approbation a think....

Lunatia : Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] Heart_14
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Damn Dougy... since the adoption is up to you I'm sure I'll become your slave for these days...
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Ya cause you've say all those mean thing on me ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:05 pm

You've said mean things to me too!! and you even lied!! you said I wasn't cute Razz
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 pm

T_T
not lying, just joking.
and i'm mean cause you're mean.
You've begin this, with "does it REALLY has to be Dougy??".
Mad

Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:22 am

dont worry...
i'll be back and take care of him...
by the time i got the internet connection back and finish my exam
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm

LUNAAAA!! I MISS YOU!! Dougy is being so meaaaan!! Crying or Very sad
Hahaha I was just joking too when I said that Dougy-guh!! I'm really happy it's you the one that is checking my adoption!! thinking anyway, do I have any choice?
Hahahaha just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:10 pm

be patience....
by the time i got my internet my connection back i'll take him again
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Yay!! thanks Luna!! we miss u!! come back soon and good luck at school!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]   Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee] Empty

Back to top Go down

Za Dougy are Here! [First of Three, Private with Pepi & possibly Maggie Lee]
Page 1 of 1