Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I'm comin' down with something...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

I think I'm comin' down with something... Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm comin' down with something...   I think I'm comin' down with something... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:01 pm

For some reason, I've been constantly feeling the chills....Can you possibly check me up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Maggie
New Villager
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm comin' down with something...   I think I'm comin' down with something... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Ah. Sure! I think first you'll need to lay down and sleep under a few layers of blankets for a few days. Take it easy? You should stay here a few nights. After 2 nights, we'll need to do some tests to make sure you don't have hypothermia.
Maggie lead Kathryn into a bathroom.
I'll just let you take a quick hot shower. Here are some towels for when you're done, I'll be waiting outside!
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm comin' down with something...   I think I'm comin' down with something... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 pm

OK! Thanks!
Walks into shower room
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Maggie
New Villager
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm comin' down with something...   I think I'm comin' down with something... EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 am

Closes door, then sighs.
Alright. Now, to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm comin' down with something...   I think I'm comin' down with something... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm comin' down with something...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: East of the Town :: Clinic-
Jump to: