Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?

Go down 
+4
Regan
Dougy
Stephy
Maggie Lee
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rock
Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_lcap9%Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Skye
Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_lcap36%Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Kai
Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_lcap0%Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gray
Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_lcap9%Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Trent
 9% [ 1 ]
Carter
Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_lcap0%Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please tell me!)
Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_lcap36%Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Maggie Lee
New Villager
Maggie Lee

Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:31 pm

I would choose Skye or maybe Trent, but I want to know who is the best in your opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://hmluver13-rpg.darkbb.com
Maggie Lee
New Villager
Maggie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:32 pm

You're supposed to tell me the other! Please?
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:32 pm

I have Mfomt so I can connect and so I want to mary Cliff! But sometimes if I get to impatient I will mary Carter since he is already at Green Heart by only talking to him everyday.
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

um....um.....
i know i'm a boy, but i would choose.....
hm...........................
the guy with the white hair or Marlin.

Carter?! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:33 pm

yes. I know he is sooo ugly but Im so impatient of having a kid!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lee
New Villager
Maggie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 pm

I think the white haired one is Skye, I LOVE him soooooooooooo much! hehehehehehehehehehe... Skye! Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:36 pm

To me he looks like a girl. He looks like he has girl clothes to me!
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Out of all the default guys I would have to choose Marlin or Griffin because they're the most lovable. But if we're including the Mineral Town guys as well then it's either Kai, Trent, or Cliff. I usually have to draw names out of a hat since I only get two files.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lee
New Villager
Maggie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm

That's what my friends tell me but I love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much!
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:38 pm

but most girls love him. You have a lot of competion!
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:40 pm

No one loves Griffin so there's not much competition for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lee
New Villager
Maggie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:41 pm

I know but I love him the most! (Who cares how much Yuba likes him!) I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:42 pm

Hmm....who should I choose? Griffen?because he looks hotter but he is only at purple heart? Or Carter since he is at Green heart?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lee
New Villager
Maggie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Griffin+Carter+Gustafa=YUCK!!! throwup!
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:47 pm

Griffin, his scenes with you are adorable. I just wish he'd stop bringing up how old he is. It's... kind of weird. x_X
Back to top Go down
Lita Ann
New Villager
Lita Ann

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm

I like Tr... Trent.
Back to top Go down
http://hm-townrpg.darkbb.com
Dimitri
New Villager
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:51 pm

I don't have, nor intend to get cute,
but in HMDS I am trying to marry Keria.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:55 pm

I heard it's really hard to get her heart levels up. Is that true, or is it more tedious than anything else?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
New Villager
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Yes.
You have to go down to the 255th floor of the third mine just to see her,
and her favorite item is gold lumber.
So before I can even begin to give her gifts I have to unlock the third mine
and be REALLY rich.
u_u
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:00 pm

So are you doing it for the challenge then? I remember getting kind of ticked off when playing MFoMT because all of the guys were fairly easy to get to marry... except for the Kappa. Who's idea was it to make the fish man a bachelor in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
New Villager
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:03 pm

The gourmet was also marry-able in MFoMT.
He was insanely hard though, because you had to cook
EVERY recipe and you only get to see him once a year.

I never played MFoMT though,
I play FoMT, cause I like Popuri and Karen.
Back to top Go down
Jason
New Villager
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:06 pm

I chose for the fun of it!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:30 pm

if you need money, there's a glitch who make that you have 999 999 999G.....
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Lita Ann
New Villager
Lita Ann

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
http://hm-townrpg.darkbb.com
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Dimitri wrote:
The gourmet was also marry-able in MFoMT.
He was insanely hard though, because you had to cook
EVERY recipe and you only get to see him once a year.

I never played MFoMT though,
I play FoMT, cause I like Popuri and Karen.

The Gourmet was worse than the Kappa IMO. Ever since HM64 I've had a phobia of that guy and when my friend told me I could marry him I nearly had a heart attack. I think making him a bachelor was Natsume's idea of a practical joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute?   Who would you choose to marry in HMDScute? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: All and Nothing :: OOC-
Jump to: