Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like Woah!

Go down 
+11
Kathryn
Regan
Lexiria
Jason
Maggie
Dougy
Andy
Alice
Sam
Stephy
Candi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Leah
New Villager
Leah

Like Woah! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Here's a pic of them: Like Woah! - Page 5 6hepdn10
It came from the real Ashley Tisdale!
Back to top Go down
Leah
New Villager
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Here's a maple story version of Stephy (I got it from Candi): Like Woah! - Page 5 Stephy10
Next is Candi: Like Woah! - Page 5 Candi-10

And a couple other good pics: Like Woah! - Page 5 Jacob-10 lol my brother
Like Woah! - Page 5 Mickey10 I know, weird!
Like Woah! - Page 5 Maisy-10 and Like Woah! - Page 5 Bf_1-i10 all harvest moon maple story style!!
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Prepare yourself for a dumb question:

Is Ashley the blond one?
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:15 pm

Leah:Are you kidding me? I still want to be your friend, but HOW can you like those people?
Regan: Why, yes, yes it was. Throws cyber cookie to Regan
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Oh happy day! *snatches cookie and skips off into the nonexistent sunset* sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Like Woah! - Page 5 Miley-cyrus-bra-03
Like Woah! - Page 5 Miley
How can you like this new Britney Spears?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Miley Cyrus? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 pm

I honestly don't see what's wrong with the first picture. It just looks like she's chilling out with the boyfriend.

Second picture... It's a myspace trend. That's about all I can say about it.
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Seriously, if katherine heigl (Greys Anatomy, 27 Dresses) can keep herself fully clothed during her Vanity Fair fashion shoot, then why can't miley cyrus?
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:24 pm

Regan= the first photo looks seductive. her shirt is almost off, and her boyfriend's hand is dangerously close to a dangerous area. and even though it's a myspace trend, that doesn't mean it's okay for a little girl's role model to be acting slutty.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:31 pm

True, but look at the quality of the photo. It was obviously taken by some sort of device akin to a disposable camera. This leads me to believe that she was at a party with some friends and that photo was never meant to be put online but it somehow got leaked. In all honesty, the first photo looks like a regular teenage girl at a party with some friends.

The second photo I would have to agree with you. She's a role model for young girls and has no business posting pictures like that purposely on any website where some of her more impressionable fans can see them. It's asinine and it really isn't doing much for her character.
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Actually the first photo was in good quality, I just enlarged it...so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Ok then...

If you're a model for young children then you should probably keep your clothes on. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Yeah, I think she just wants to seem grown-up. Even though she's doing it in the wrong ways.
Back to top Go down
Candi
New Villager
Candi

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Kathryn, where'd you get the pics? I didn't see them on myspace....
Here's some awesome pics of her: Like Woah! - Page 5 M_4b5c10 Like Woah! - Page 5 M_4cd610 Like Woah! - Page 5 M_235a10
I got them all off her myspace.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:58 pm

I know why there has been a rawcus about the vanity fair pic, but the other pics look like they're just her messing about with her friends. If any other person had taken those pictures nobody would care. It's only because she's famous that people are so shocked.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Who says it's not an issue? I can name three news sites that have huge stories about myspace and the pictures people post on there.

Here's the thing people are failing to address: She is a child. Honestly, I wouldn't give a crap if she were an adult doing all of these things. Why? Because young children are a lot less influenced by adults in the media than they are other children/teenagers. Miley Cyrus is an idol to millions of young girls across the globe. Millions. And guess what, most of them are a lot younger than most of us on the board. I'm talking about the little seven and eight year old girls who want to grow up to be Hannah Montana. Her taking pictures of herself while she's practically taking off her clothes and then posting them on the internet, which we all know is NOT secure when it comes to information, is like telling her fans that she doesn't care about herself or them. When you're a very attractive celebrity, who do you think downloads your pictures more- your fans or forty year old perverts? Guess what, it's the latter.

You say that if anyone else took those pictures then no one will care. Guess what, I care. I'm tired of seeing young girls in this country posting pictures of themselves half naked all over myspace and then getting RAPED. It's extremely traumatic and I'm telling you right now that each and every single one of them regret doing it after the fact, but its too late by then.

If you don't want to read all of that then here's a summary of my point: Do NOT post pictures of yourself like that on the internet under ANY circumstances. I couldn't care less if you're a celebrity or not, all it takes is one psycho to ruin your life. If you think that something like that will never happen to you then you're dead wrong. And the fact that people, especially famous ones like Miley, think that they're above getting date drugged simply astounds me and tells me that they don't care about what happens to them or their body.
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:55 pm

You are so right sista!
High fives
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 am

Leah wrote:
My two fav actresses are Ashley Tisdale and Miley Cyrus!

OMG what's up with that nose?!
Is that post- or pre- surgery?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Woah!   Like Woah! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Woah!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: All and Nothing :: OOC-
Jump to: