Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offering for goddess

Go down 
+7
Andy
Lexiria
Dougy
Lixiss
Stephy
Pepi
Lunatia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

Offering for goddess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:39 pm

I don't really like the style of the drawings... and guys look like girls O.o it's kinda weird...
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:21 pm

*gasp* You....don't...like...manga???? *twitch* RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Not the manga, he just doesn't like the style of the drawing in Fruits Basket. And I agree, the plotline may be good and al (i dunno, I never got to finish it) but the drawings have space for improvement. You know who' got the best polts and drawings????? CLAMP!!!!
They did Tsubasa Chronicles reservoir, Cardcaptor Sakura, X and lots more awesome manga
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Fruit Basket is soooooo awful!
I HATE this manga. The character are so.............

Hmf!
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:09 am

Cliff wrote:
Ajj... fruits basket... I don't like that anime/manga... my sister reads it and it's just soo... annoying XD the main girl is so stupid, I mean, someone could hit her at the face and she would say "Oh I'm really really sorry, you must have hurt yourself since my face is so hard!! I'm really sorry!!" Mad
HAHAHAHAHA!! really good one!! well... she is quite dumb but that doesn't bothers me (since almost all the main characters in shoujo are like that ToT) I read the manga cuz of Yuki!! he's so... AWWWW!!! I love you L-O-V-E LOVE ME YUKI!! I also like Momiji, he's so cute and acts so childish but he's really mature ^w^
Lexiria wrote:
Not the manga, he just doesn't like the style of the drawing in Fruits Basket. And I agree, the plotline may be good and al (i dunno, I never got to finish it) but the drawings have space for improvement. You know who' got the best polts and drawings????? CLAMP!!!!
They did Tsubasa Chronicles reservoir, Cardcaptor Sakura, X and lots more awesome manga
Yeah, the drawings aren't that great... and no one can do drawings as CLAMP!! they're just sooo good!! Mokona is my goddess!! cuz the new CLAMP style is quite... not as good as it used to be... it's really great anyway and one of the best in the manga world but... look at Magic Knigth Rayearth, Sakura Card Captor or X-1999 and compare the drawings to XXX-Holic and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles... they are not the same! even so, I like the new stories too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 am

Yea love CLAMP so MUCH...
they are the best...! the story line and also the drawings...
I'm trying to collect all their works, but some of them is not published in Indonesia, sad T_T

you know CODE GEASS:hangyaku no leuloch???
they do the artwork for that anime
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Sam
Liked Person
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:24 am

um were ment to be offering stuff
chucks in roast beef
I hope the harvest goddess will stop making me be a peice of meat(check my animals)
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:38 am

Yeah I know it!! Leuloch looks a little like Kamui (X-1999) and the other guy (dun remember how he's named) looks like Syaoran XD the girl with green hair makes me think of Chii (Chobits)

Ok, ok, I'll make an offering too...
throws lots of chocolate bars
Hope I did well in the history of biology test...
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:47 am

Omg..love kamui so much...(i like most of the guys they draw...so cool! like takamura suoh too)

did u watch Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations ??? its the OVA of Tsubasa chroniles...
u MUST watch that..!!!

the green coloured girl..?i dont really like her, looks freaky
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:59 am

Tsubasa tokyo revelations????? I DUNO THAT ONE!! unforgivable!! takes a katana out I gotta kill myself to recover my honor!! WHAAAAAAA!!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:02 am

nooo....!!!
dont...!!
then u must go and watch that one...you wont regret it..
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:03 am

OK tongue is it a manga or anime?
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:14 am

anime..
(the story is from the manga though)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:16 am

Oooh!! then I will soon read it in the manga since I don't see the anime XD thank u very much!! I'm gonna sleep now so bye-bye Luna!! see ya!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:23 am

okay...good nite...
ps:the ova is only 3 ep
Back to top Go down
Lixiss
Villager
Lixiss

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:26 am

i watch it too...
its so cool..
like the battle so much (between the two syaoran)
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:50 pm

I love FYE!!!!!!!! and Kamui!!!! I don't like xxxHolic much for their drawing style, but I absolutely love how they make the story interconnected. If you noticed, they used the couple Sakura ans Shaoran a lot. And you can find some stuff from cardcaptor sakura and Tsubasa in Xxxholic. There's a lesser known series also from CLAMP called RG Veda. I've never watch nor read it but from the artwork I've seen it looks good.
I think their draing styles differ from series to series because they are a group of mangaka not just one person so consistency is kinda hard.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:56 pm

i have an extra copy of RG veda manga in pontianak, i can lend it to u later..if u wanna...
ITS SO COOLLLL..
the drawing style is prety different with ccs , darker i guess...bloody...
Back to top Go down
Sam
Liked Person
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Bloody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Lunatia wrote:
i have an extra copy of RG veda manga in pontianak, i can lend it to u later..if u wanna...
ITS SO COOLLLL..
the drawing style is prety different with ccs , darker i guess...bloody...

OOOOOHHHH...BLOOD!!!!! Yes please

[mau mau mau!!! pinjem doong!!!]
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am

blood....?
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 4:07 am

CLAMP is really cool!! but my favorite manga is Death Note!! Ryuku rulezzz!!
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:49 am

Yeah!! death note rulez!! L is so cutee!! ^w^ and Ligth is so evil and cool!! I love the two of em!!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:54 am

yea..love misa too..
she's cute in a way...

i think N is not bad too...
(erm, i forgot is its M or N, but i think its N)
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:45 pm

You like Near? the white guy that thinks he's better than L?? I hate him!! No one is as cool as L!! well... Kira is really cool too XD
Anyway, I think Mello is better since he does whatever it's needed!! I mean, he even related to the yakuza!! O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offering for goddess   Offering for goddess - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Offering for goddess
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next