Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES   TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:23 am

Can I make a "hall of fame" for the ones that win the challenges of my Inn? I will put their names and things like that Very Happy since the trophy room is more for the ones that win the festival contests

Speaking of that, why don't you put there just the name of the contest and who won it? instead of putting the names of the members and what did they win. It will be more organized, easy to read and it won't make anyone sad for seeing it's name without a prize XD
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES   TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 am

xD
well people will not see their name without un prize but they will not see there name at all! xD

Ya you can make your hall of.......shame.......
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES   TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Hey!! what do you mean with hall of shame??
But that way you won't have to edit the post each time a new member joins us or leaves us
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES   TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 pm

i'm joking xD

that's what i've understand at first xD
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES   TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TODAYS SPECIAL---CHOCOCHIPS COOKIES
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: East of the Town :: Phantasia Restaurant-
Jump to: