Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 am

Glad to know tat u like this town...Smile

maybe u can buy fresh egg from supermarket and try to put it in the incubator??
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:05 pm

hum.........that not a bad idea, but the egg have been in the fridge a little time.....
maybe i could go in the supermarket and take and egg who's just come in?
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 pm

yep, the one really fresh, just arrived...
out of 10 i bet there would be 1 or 2 which will hatch into chick
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 pm

I will buy one! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Np.^_^
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:48 am

My house looks so much better. Go to Casa De Andy. It looks nicer now...
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:55 am

i like your house....
really comfortable and i like the cute cow...
its EE if i'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 am

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:33 am

I just realise something, and I'm not trying to make fun or anything, but it just randomly occured to me. It's about the name of Andy's farm: Livin' Livestock.
My mind goes "Duh!" when I read it because of course he'd offer living livestock for sale. Harvest Moon doesn't sell dead livestock right???? and if they're dead, would they still be LIVEstock?

Sorry, I am in one of my random moods right now. Andy, I mean no harm. tongue
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Laughs

That actually makes sense....I don't sell deadstock!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Socialite
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:35 am

LOl...
tats funny and really make sense
Back to top Go down
Lexiria
Liked Person
Lexiria

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:08 am

It is! but don't worry Andy, I still like your farm's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]   Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Newcomer! [Private with Andy (mean that is only HIM and ME)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2