Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A topic about music

Go down 
+4
Dougy
Dimitri
Andy
Regan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Regan
New Villager
Regan

A topic about music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:27 pm

What.... whaaaaat? Rock is the essence of the soul. No one can tug at your heartstrings like Eric Clapton singing Tears in Heaven, or make you feel more alive than Queen's Dont Stop Me Now, or make you realize poetry in music was born the day Led Zepplin wrote Stairway to Heaven. It only took The Beatles one album to revolutionize the world of music across the globe, The Rolling Stones just a few songs to prove that some good things come from the influence of drugs. Bob Dylan could make any country of people swoon at his feet when he played the guitar. Chuck Berry pioneered a quality of music that made Americans realize that quality doesn't stem from the color of the skin. And certainly let us not forget our roots: where would we be today without Buddy Holly, a man who certainly died before his time. As Don McLean so famously wrote, that fateful air plane crash would mark the day that music died.

I could go on and on but I know I'll just bore you guys more than I already have. Just appreciate the soul that comes with true rock music. As AC/DC so famously put it: rock and roll aint noise pollution.
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:08 pm

i didn't read your thing, i'm too lazy~
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Maggie
New Villager
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Ugh... You remind me of this kid at my school. My whole class was at a resturaunt, and I was sitting w/ my friends. He just came up and stood on one of the chairs at my table. We were like, "What the heck are you doing?" And he says, "I'm trying to figure out what model this guitar on the wall is."

He's a geek.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:00 pm

The post was just for fun, not trying to rag on anyone. Everyone has said at one point or another why they do or do not like their style of music and that was just my piece- long winded as it was. Razz

And, seriously, whats wrong with being a geek? We're all participating on a harvest moon forum so I think that qualifies everyone here as a geek to some extend of the word. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:03 pm

i remind you of that guy?! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Regan
New Villager
Regan

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:04 pm

LOL No she was talking about the real geek who went on a rant about old people you probably haven't heard of. XD

You're far too lovable to be called a geek Dougy.
Back to top Go down
Kathryn
Villager
Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Maggie: When was this? And what restaurant?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazygator57
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A topic about music   A topic about music - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A topic about music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2