Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event Empty
PostSubject: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Enters the Inn
Hi Pepi-sama!! I have a present for you since you have been so kind with me, letting me stay in one of the rooms even without paying and giving me a job... so let's go outside to show you my gift Very Happy
heads to the outside
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:23 pm

How nice of you!! what is it? you didn't have to give me anything, since I was always yelling at you for your debts XD I'm really sorry for that by the way...
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:24 pm

That's ok, but if you don't want it then I won't force you to accept it Razz
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:25 pm

XD how mean!! c'mon let me see it!! bounce
follows Cliff
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:27 pm

Ok tongue come here gets out of the Inn
I know you have wanted a horse for a while so... here you have!! gives Pepi a stuffed horse hope you like it!!
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:29 pm

XD thanks!! it's really cute!! I'll name it Cliff Razz but why did we have to get out of the Inn? Question
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:31 pm

Hahaha I was just joking!! here a brown female horse comes from behind the Inn is your true present... hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Shocked woaaaaah!!! THANKU VERY MUCH CLIFF!! you're so great!! thank you!! thanks, thanks!! bounce
I'll name her Epona!! I always wanted a horse!! again, than you Cliff!! if there is anything I can do for you just tell me!!
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:34 pm

Well... there IS one thing... what about a kiss? Cool
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Humm... ok
gives Cliff a kiss on the cheek
hehe you never said where it had to be Wink
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Embarassed that's ok for now, I'm really happy Very Happy
By the way, I also have a horse a black male horse comes out of nowhere his name is Tornado, so maybe someday we can go to the forest and have a little walk, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Really cool horse!! yeah, it would be nice to have a walk in the forest... and maybe a picnic too!!
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Then what about next week?
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Sure!! Monday would be nice, so if you can I will prepare some food for the picnic ^w^
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:43 pm

Monday is great for me Very Happy I'm waiting to eat the food you make
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Embarassed I'm not really good at cooking so don't expect too much from me...
Back to top Go down
Cliff
New Villager
Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll taste great!! then see you later, I gotta go now climbs Tornado
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Liked Person
Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:47 pm

Thanks!! see you later, I'll go and walk with Epona to know each other climbs Epona bye bye!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event   Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event Empty

Back to top Go down

Pepi and Cliff's purple heart event
Page 1 of 1