Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

Come create your own character in this Harvest Moon RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harvest Moon Help

Go down 
+4
Charlie
Dougy
Stephy
Regan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:48 am

Not just for me, but for anyone who needs any help at all for any harvest moon game. Whether it be advice, glitches, or whatever have you.

Here's mine: I am currently playing HMDS Cute and I can't win the gosh darn cooking festival. I'm on year two, the category is pot cooking, and I've only recently completed my kitchen so I don't have a whole lot out of the way of ingredients. Anyone have any guarantee to win recipes I could try? I tried cooking regular curry and the Gourmet aid it was bad, and when I tried various variations of Stew I just couldn't beat Ann...

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:53 am

The only way of winning that contest is to make Ultimate Curry. Yes. We all know its super hard.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:58 am

Are you serious? I can't do that, I don't have all the grasses. X_X Are you sure there isn't some other recipe that's easier to make and can still win? It wasn't nearly as hard in MFoMT when all you had to do was add some magical honey to whatever it was you wanted to make a bam!- instant win.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Nope. You HAVE to make ultimate curry to win it.
Back to top Go down
Dougy
Admin
Dougy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:30 pm

uh?

how come?
Back to top Go down
https://hm-rpg.bbactif.com
Stephy
Liked Person
Stephy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Because thats the only way to win the seconds year contest...
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Yeah, it has to be ultimate curry. I tried finest curry and gourmet said it was exceptional, then said that he had nothing to say about it Mad
I'm playing HMDSCuto too and it's really good! I've only had it a week and I'm already married with a kid on the way!
Back to top Go down
Missy
New Villager
Missy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Who'd you marry Charlie, I wanna marry Rock or Skye, they are both soooooooooooooooooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:18 pm

I married Skye. He's a bit iffy before you're married but when you are he's really sweet! He also gets really excited when you get told you're expecting...
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:24 pm

I play HMDS. I'm trying to marry off every person in the Valley before I marry....I'm gonna marry Flora....

Oh, and that 1 Billion G Glitch helps...
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:34 pm

A good strategy is to experience every girls four heart events apart from the Harvest goddess, the witch princess and keira. You get loads of farm degree points. And also I'd marry flora as fast as possible because her rival heart events are really easy to accidentally come across.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Are you serious? ONLY Ultimate Curry in year two? That's it, I am so giving that guy food poisoning.

Anyway, I really can't decide who I'm going to marry. I've narrowed it down to Griffin, Marlin, or Kai... Skye is a bit iffy, he kind of creeps me out at the moment. That and I really wish all the other guys had a green heart event as well....
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:56 pm

If you REALLY don't want to marry Skye, then I'd go with marlin.
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:12 pm

I have two slots so chances are I will end up marrying Marlin... so I guess the real choice is between Griffin and Kai. Decisions, decisions....
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Griffin looks easier to marry. You can see him all year. Kai is harder, due to the fact he's only around for one month...
Back to top Go down
Regan
New Villager
Regan

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Kai isn't particularly hard either. I was able to get him to a high green heart by the end of the first summer. And now that I have the basement installed I can give him pineapple everyday. It's more of 'who is going to be less boring after we're married' thing.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Villager
Andy

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:48 pm

What do you mean by who is less boring?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:06 pm

Quite a few of the marriage candidates get really boring *cough*Celia*cough*
Back to top Go down
Michelle
New Villager
Michelle

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:49 pm

I got HMDS a while back, but I can't get any of the heart levels to go past grey. It was so much easier in FoMT. :/
Back to top Go down
Charlie
New Villager
Charlie

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:37 pm

I would be playing my FOMT game, but it won't save. Do you think it's the fact that it's a USA game cartridge in a UK game boy model?
Back to top Go down
Gwyneth
New Villager
Gwyneth

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:43 pm

I love HMDS to death ^_^ the only problem is .... the spirits i loath them and their ability to make me not get married until i fin 60 of them. Other then that its uber fun I plan on marrying Gray in one game and Sky in the other I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harvest Moon Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Help   Harvest Moon Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon Help
Page 1 of 1